As requested by numerous people, I decided it's time to write the second instalment from the "male" perspective.
Firstly I will start off with this weeks review of the "Anchormen" basketball match at Crows Nest last Monday evening. For those of you who don't know, I play in a men's basketball competition, which now that the NBA is in its off season, takes its place as the basketball league to watch. Christina made her cheerleading debut and what a game she witnessed. We were down by 16 points, 5 minutes to go in the game and we fought back to draw the game. The draw felt like a win, as this opposing team were possibly the most annoying in the competition.
Onto other news, we only have 2 more 4.30am wake ups for the soccer, which I think Christina is extremely pleased about. As I roll over in bed to turn the television on, she generally lets out a groan which suggests she is not too pleased about the situation before passing back out with her arm covering her eyes to stop the bright light.
Slowly but surely Christina is getting to meet all the family, and considering my mother is Greek, this is going to take some time! She has been given the big thumbs up by everyone so far, including my Grandpa, who devoured at least half of the amazing chocolate chip cookies Christina baked.
We had a lovely weekend, going for lunch with my cousin Nicole, her boyfriend Chris and also Alana at Manly Beach.
We ate at a "super cute" wine bar, which had an amazing view as well as food. Christina had a steak while I had an old fashioned fish n chips!!! I would recommend "Manly Wine" to anyone who is in the area!

We then took a nice stroll alongside the beach, through the markets, to our final destination. The "Max Brennar Chocolate Shop!" Ok so this is basically the most amazing place to go for ANYTHING chocolate. Christina and I shared a mint hot chocolate and then a chocolate soufflé. It was the most amazing taste!!!

After an amazing Sunday afternoon, we got back home to freshly made pizzas with the family. It was a great way to finish a weekend!
We hope you all had a great week and we can't wait to see you all!! xxxx


No comments:
Post a Comment